Never carry keys again with the Yale YDME 50Pro smart main door lock with PIN and RFID Card access..
- Smart Solutions for your home. Various Access : YDME 50 Pro has multiple options to access the lock- Pin Code, RFID Card and Manual Key
- Unlock your door with a key tag or key card with a simple tap. Sleek & Smart secure access card eases your entry to your home with just a swipe of the card
- The fashionable and advanced touch keypad technology is used. Lock not only supports the opening with various pin codes but also you can set time bound or one-time usage guest codes as well.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock ( both LH & RH) and supports door thickness from 35 mm to 65 mm.
- If someone tries to open or break the door with force or enter an incorrect access input more than 3 times consecutively, the door lock sounds a warning and disables authentication for 3 minutes to help prevent trespassing.
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock.
- No wires, no hassle and easy to replace, with 4 x AA batteries and a warning when they are running low. The lock’s memory will also ensure all credentials and settings remain when changing the batteries, making this simple and hassle free.
- Battery Exhausted; no issues. Simply power up your lock with portable power source with USB port and open the lock with your preferred access type.