- Multiple Access Options
- Emergency Power Supply
- Mechanical Key Access
- Lasting Battery Life
Never carry keys again with the Yale YDME 50Pro smart main door lock with PIN and RFID Card access..
- Smart Solutions for your home. Various Access : YDME 50 Pro has multiple options to access the lock- Pin Code, RFID Card and Manual Key
- Unlock your door with a key tag or key card with a simple tap. Sleek & Smart secure access card eases your entry to your home with just a swipe of the card
- The fashionable and advanced touch keypad technology is used. Lock not only supports the opening with various pin codes but also you can set time bound or one-time usage guest codes as well.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock ( both LH & RH) and supports door thickness from 35 mm to 65 mm.
- If someone tries to open or break the door with force or enter an incorrect access input more than 3 times consecutively, the door lock sounds a warning and disables authentication for 3 minutes to help prevent trespassing.
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock.
- No wires, no hassle and easy to replace, with 4 x AA batteries and a warning when they are running low. The lock’s memory will also ensure all credentials and settings remain when changing the batteries, making this simple and hassle free.
- Battery Exhausted; no issues. Simply power up your lock with portable power source with USB port and open the lock with your preferred access type.
|YDME50 Pro remove||YDD424A remove||YDM4109A CG remove||YDR50GA remove||YDM 7116 A RG remove||YDM 4109 Roller Latch remove|
|Name||YDME50 Pro remove||YDD424A remove||YDM4109A CG remove||YDR50GA remove||YDM 7116 A RG remove||YDM 4109 Roller Latch remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Yale YDD424A is a DeadBolt Smart Lock, which provides Fingerprint, PIN Code, Mechanical key and mobile access via Yale Access APP (optional)* and remote access via Yale Access APP|
It has multiple options to access the lock- fingerprint, pin code, key override, Bluetooth (via Yale link app).
Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal, it warns in case of low battery with alarm and LED.
When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock with a standard 9V battery.